If you are looking for a master degree scholarship in Germany for Indonesian, then there are several options that you can choose. Ensure that you choose the scholarship that meets with your requirements and also eligibility.
Best well-known government scholarship
- DAAD scholarship. DAAD is also known as the German Academic Exchange Service that becomes the largest financial aid in the world. DAAD target students from both Germany and international students. The developing countries such as Indonesia are available to apply for this scholarship. DAAD scholarship is available for any foreign students, graduates, doctoral candidates and also young and early stage researchers. DAAD
- Deutschlandstipendium. There are more than 22.500 students get to benefit from this national program established by the Federal Government of Germany. This is a program that runs through public and private partnership to reward talented students. The talented students get award 300 EUR/month. Students also will earn mentoring programs, internships and networking events. The funding is given at least for 2 semesters, the standard study period but the scholarships are able to extend if the university considers the students are eligible for receiver further financial aid.
- Erasmus +. Erasmus+ is the other largest provider for a scholarship to study in the EU. Erasmus is a foundation led by the Europe Commission to funding international students to study in Europe. The funding offers grants toward the living costs when the students participating exchange program for study in Europe.
- The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung. This is the political foundation that provides financial supporting for international and German students that have above grades and show awareness to civic responsibility.
- Bayer foundation. Bayer foundation is granted scholarships for students and young professionals that have a high level of dedication and innovative project plan. There are 5 options of scholarships available Otto Bayer scholarships, Kurt Hansen scholarships, Jeff Schell scholarships, Carl Duisburg scholarships, and Hermann stranger scholarships.
- Heinrich Boll Foundation is available for undergraduates, graduates, and also doctoral students from all subjects and the nationalities each year. The application in this found is 2 a year. The application deadlines are in March and August.
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung. This is the scholarship available for international students under 30 years old and has completed the university degree in their home country. To apply for this scholarship, the student should provide evidence of above-average academic report, prove have been actively ion voluntary work that dedicated to society benefit in the home country and also has an interest to political issues.